I’ve been looking ahead to fall/winter fashion and I have been getting so inspired by all of the beautiful coats available for purchase right now. From classic to boho to trendy, there are so many options to keep you stylish and warm this season. The wrap coat is very feminine and classic, while the multi-colored faux fur jacket is great for those who want to make a statement. For those who prefer leather jackets, the tan faux leather jacket is a great twist on a closet staple. A great thing about coats and jackets is that no matter where you live, you will get multiple wears out of them over the years. The better quality you buy, the longer they will last. I’m a firm believer that clothes should be functional, but every now and then, it’s good to add a wild card piece just for fun!
- Express Belted Wrap Front Coat – This black wrap coat is very classic and elegant.
- Tahari Ella Wrap Coat – This tan wrap coat is another great option for fall.
- Multicolored Faux Fur Coat – Isn’t this coat so much fun? I love the black, pink and white combination.
- Anne Klein Peacoat – You can’t go wrong with a traditional black peacoat. If you’re trying to decide what coat to get next that is both stylish and will keep you warm, this is what I’d recommend.
- Zara Faux Leather Trench Coat – This is another statement piece. Imagine your mother’s tan trench coat, but made entirely of faux leather. It’s surprisingly very pretty. The waxy look combined with the neutral color makes for a very trendy, yet chic, coat.