Hello beautiful ladies! We have all been spending more time indoors and for that reason, you might feel more inclined to invest in cute loungewear. Over the last five months, I have slowly acquired more stylish clothing for relaxing at home and it has really helped me feel put together, even if I am just lying on the sofa. Below are five items I wear on repeat that I highly recommend.
- Target All in Motion knotted front top. This one is unfortunately sold out, but this one and this one look similar.
- I love this Aerie lace bralette. I also got it in black and ivory. They are just so comfortable because there is no underwire. I also enjoy how feminine the lace detail is on the main design and all around the band.
- This white t-shirt is great because it’s longer in length, perfect for pairing with leggings. I also like the detailing on the sleeves.
- I did not have gray leggings before, now I do! I love these leggings and they look really good with my black knotted-front top or the teal green knotted-front top. They fit very snug and are very comfortable.
- These knit drawstring joggers are also really comfortable. I like how the fabric is really soft and breathable, perfect for summer days. These also fit snug and look really cute with v-neck tees.
What loungewear have you been wearing lately? Comment below!